I don't know about you, but I continue to be moved by the outpouring of donations to the victims of the devastating earthquake in Haiti. As I was watching the Hope for Haiti Now telethon last Friday, I heard a message from one of the celebrities loud and clear - "Do whatever you are able to do to help". I know I can write a check, but I wanted to try to do a little more.
As you may know, I recently became an independent consultant with The Pampered Chef. I've also started back to work full time at Bank of America. I'm going to combine the benefits of both of these wonderful companies to contribute to the relief, reconstruction and rehabilitation of Haiti. My goal is to raise at least $500 through The Pampered Chef and then have Bank of America match that donation 100%, bringing my donation to at least $1,000.
Here's how you can help me reach my goal:
From now until February 15, I am hosting my own Pampered Chef catalog show and I will donate 100% of my commission (at least 20% of sales from this show). You are all invited! All you need to do is browse the catalog online (www.pamperedchef.biz/sarahnitsche)and place your order before Feb. 15. Tell your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors - whoever you think may be interested in purchasing high-quality kitchen products. Pampered Chef products make perfect gifts for everyone - birthdays, Mother's Day, bridal showers and weddings, anniversaries, etc. Keep this in mind as you shop. There are some great specials this month, too.
For the entire month of February, if you want to host your own catalog show (and receive the host benefits), I will offer to do the same and will donate my commission, which will end up being doubled by the match from Bank of America. This option would be perfect for those of you who work in a large office or just know a lot of people! All you have to do is carry a few catalogs around and offer these wonderful products with the added benefit of donating 20% of sales to Hatian relief. If this is something you are interested in, please contact me and I will send you catalogs and order forms ASAP.
My donations will go to Hope For Haiti Now where 100% of funds raised will go towards relief efforts in Haiti and there are NO backend costs. Additionally, the Entertainment Industry Foundation has waived all administrative fees.
Thank you for taking the time to read this email. I hope you will consider helping me reach my goal! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment